Welcome and thank you for taking a moment to view our website.
Let’s cut to the chase…
In a real street fight, all that really matters is that you’re able to stay alive.
On the streets, there are:
- No padded floors
- No bright lights
- No time outs
- No rules to be followed
You can’t tap out or rely on a referee to stop the attackers from killing you.
You may face more than just one attacker at the same time.
Your attackers may be armed with weapons such as a stick, knife, or a gun.
Your attackers may have some training in Mixed Martial Arts.
You might have to protect your family or loved ones if they’re with you.
You might be all by yourself.
In other words…it all comes down to you.
Can you defend yourself in worst case scenarios ?
At Counter for Counter Martial Arts, you will learn to handle or counter any kind of attack…whether it’s against one or more attackers…with or without weapons.
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve had any kind of martial arts training before or if you’re a total beginner.
“It doesn’t matter if you’re a man, woman, tall, short, skinny, fat, strong, or weak. The principles, skills, & techniques you will learn can be adapted and applied to use against any attackers.”
In fact, a woman who is 5’3’’ and 90 pounds can do a lot of damage against bigger & stronger opponents…if she has the skills & conditioning to do so.
After all, it makes no sense for a smaller person to out-muscle or to try to over-power a much larger opponent.
It also doesn’t make sense to use grappling & submission when you’re facing multiple attackers who might have weapons. As soon as you try to submit the first attacker, the second attacker stabs you in the back.
So…how do you deal with these types of situations ?
Start training with us now to learn how to counter bigger & stronger multiple opponents who have MMA skills and who use weapons.
It is extremely important to understand how different training styles will attack & respond so you can anticipate and effectively counter whatever shows up.
This understanding develops over time by training in specific styles.
At Counter for Counter Martial Arts, you will learn the following styles:
- Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do for fundamental combat principles
- Muay Thai Kick Boxing for brutal empty hand punishment
- Escrima / Filipino Martial Arts for sophisticated weapons training
- Pentjak Silat for multiple opponents & countering typical MMA fighters
Additional benefits you will get by training with us:
- Weight loss & body fat reduction
- Muscle toning & muscle building
- Core strength training
- Tremendous cardio, stamina, & endurance
- Improved flexibility & range of motion
- Physical coordination, grace, elegance, & balance
- Unstoppable self confidence
- Amazing self discipline
- Relentless determination
- The boldness & fearlessness to absolutely go for it
- Laser focus & concentration
- Incredible attention to detail
- Goal setting & achieving mindset
- Creative improvisation
- The ability to help others who can’t help themselves
- Spiritual enlightenment
So…how do you get started?
Simply fill out the form at the top right of this page
so we can schedule an appointment to follow up with you today.
We look forward to training with you…
Respects…and thank you !